Ashley Loeb is an Associate in the firm’s Law & Motion and Appellate departments. She has represented clients in obtaining dismissals at the pleading phase through favorable law and motion rulings, winning motions for summary judgment, securing extraordinary relief via writ of mandate, and prevailing on appeal. Prior to joining the firm, she handled all stages of civil litigation in a variety of practice areas, including civil rights and government liability. She also has served as first or second chair at several trials.
Mrs. Loeb is a member of the Cowboy Lawyers Association where she rides horses with attorneys and judges. She also volunteers as a mentor for Young Eisner Scholars, an organization that identifies promising students from low-income communities and equips them with the resources, support, and academic skills required for success through high school, college, and career.
- California, 2010
- District of Columbia, 2011
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2010
- United States District Court, Northern District of California, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2010
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., Public Interest Law Certificate with Honors, 2010
- Brandeis University, B.A., Philosophy with Honors, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2007