Ashley Loeb is a Senior Counsel in the firm’s Appellate and Law & Motion departments. After almost a decade as a trial attorney, she now specializes exclusively in law and motion, writs, and appeals.
Mrs. Loeb has secured rare victories at the trial court level and on appeal. In addition to obtaining extraordinary relief via writ of mandate, she also has protected defense verdicts and summary judgments on appeal. Furthermore, she has prevailed in countless motions in both state and federal court, including demurrers, motions to dismiss, motions to strike punitive damages, motions for summary judgment, motions in limine, motions to compel, motions to quash, motions for new trial, and more. Trial attorneys regularly consult with her for case strategy due to her specialized knowledge and expertise in these areas.
- California, 2010
- District of Columbia, 2011
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2010
- United States District Court, Northern District of California, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2010
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., Public Interest Law Certificate with Honors, 2010
- Brandeis University, B.A., Philosophy with Honors, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2007