Joshua Dixon is a Senior Counsel at the firm. He is experienced in defending clients in high exposure professional liability, general liability, catastrophic injury, medical malpractice, dental malpractice, elder abuse, wrongful death, premises liability, and general real estate and business litigation. Joshua has represented clients in various State and Federal courts, arbitrations, and administrative hearings.
In addition to Joshua’s civilian practice, he serves as an officer in the Judge Advocate Corps of the California State Guard representing the interests of service members on various issues, including landlord/tenant, real estate, contract, employment, and administrative actions.
- State Bar of California, 2009
- University of San Diego School of Law 2008; Law Review: Journal of Contemporary Legal Issues, Executive Editor
- California State University, San Marcos; B.A., Cum Laude 2005
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Judge Advocate General, Captain, California State Guard