Sean Gandhi is a partner at the firm and practices all forms of general liability litigation, including premises liability, workplace accidents, automobile/trucking accidents, personal injury defense, business/contract disputes, transactional matters, and construction defects. He defends corporations, individuals, general contractors, developers, and subcontractors. In addition to a trial practice, he has achieved numerous favorable results through various forms of alternative dispute resolution.
During law school, Mr. Gandhi clerked for the California Attorney General’s office researching and writing criminal appellate briefs, and the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office where he conducted numerous felony preliminary hearings. In addition he was an extern for two civil judges in Los Angeles County Superior Court where he evaluated law and motions briefs and researched and wrote opinion letters.
- California, 1998
- Nevada, 2001
- United States District Court, Central & Northern Districts of California
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- United States Court of Appeal, Ninth Circuit
- Pepperdine School of Law, 1998
- University of California at Santa Barbara