Renee Jensen is a senior counsel at the firm’s Long Beach office. Ms. Jensen’s primary areas of practice are personal injury defense, general liability, and defense of claims against public entities, with an emphasis on law and motion. Ms. Jensen has more than 15 years of experience representing public entities, including defending agencies in administrative appeals, and has had significant success in obtaining dismissal of civil rights and other claims against public entities through motion practice in both federal and state courts.
Before joining Ford, Walker, Haggerty & Behar in 2003, Ms. Jensen began her legal career in Las Vegas, Nevada, defending general liability matters, including several years as a staff legal attorney for a major insurance company.
- California, 2000
- Nevada, 1996
- United States District Court, District of Nevada, 1998
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2005
- United States District Court, Northern District of California, 2017
- Graduate of California Western School of Law, 1996
- Undergraduate of University of California, Santa Barbara